The Latin America and Caribbean Gas Conference & Exhibition (LGC)
EnergyNet and IGU, in partnership with ARPEL and OLADE, are the organisers of the Latin America & Caribbean Gas Conference (LGC), the leading meeting on the continent focused on gas proliferation.
This annual conference gathers Latin American energy ministers alongside major decision-makers of the region to shape future regulation on gas for years to come. The gathering provides sponsors and partners extraordinary networking opportunities with senior-level decision-makers on all levels of the value chain.
"How will the new law transform the gas market in Brazil and the region?"
15:00 - 16:00 UTC / 12:00 - 13:00 São Paulo
This digital panel will bring together speakers from the Brazilian public sector and some of the biggest names in the gas industry to discuss the impact of Bill No. 14,134 / 2021, which will transform the gas market in the region.
- How will the gas law change the dynamics of the market and accelerate investment, production and consumption?
- How will the new market configuration drive L & G's investments in gas for power generation and other gas-related projects such as small-scale LNG and LNG for transportation?
- What role will the law play in contributing to climate change initiatives and in meeting the SDGs?
- What are the expected results for gas price, industry competitiveness, GDP growth, and post-covid recovery?
- What challenges and opportunities does the law present for neighboring gas producing countries? Will this create a new market for Vaca Muerta and new opportunities for Bolivia?
The Latin America & Caribbean Gas Conference 2021
Next year the Latin America & Caribbean Gas Conference will be hosted in November 2021, exploring the results of recovery strategies in the previous year as well as upcoming developments in the region. With 2020 behind us, what will be on the horizon for Latin America and its gas markets in 2021?
LGC Advisory Board Meeting
Date: 24 November 2020
"Gas for Growth and Recovery"
Date: 26 November 2020
Download the Post Show Report
With a combination of speakers at the most senior-level in the value chain, the discussions and dialogues which occurred not only on stage, but amongst delegates in the networking breaks and deep dives (closed-door country-focused meetings), highlighted the vast opportunities in the region to collaborate and share practice. The meeting also reinforced the importance of getting the right regulatory frameworks in place to allow for regional collaboration, and the essential role gas will play during the context of an energy transition.
With this momentum, LGC is fast becoming the most important gathering between private and public sector key players across Latin America and the Caribbean.
DOWNLOAD THE POST SHOW REPORT
SPONSOR OR EXHIBIT
If you are interested in sponsoring this or next year's LGC digital broadcasts, contact Thomas Joannou or call on +442073848276